- AWARD WINNER Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Seal Award 2016 and Oppenheim Toy Portfolio SNAP Award 2016
- DEVEOPS EQ (emotional intelligence), as kids identify facial expressions and emotions on the faces they create
- KEEPS KIDS ATTENTION with over 2,000 ways to build a face and 100-plus magnetic pieces
- GREAT FOR TRIPS the portable, sturdy box opens into magnetic easel play surface and closes for easy storage
- ENCOURAGES solitary or cooperative play with 2 face templates
Magnutto® Magnetic Sets . Kids need to learn to read more than words!! By giving a name and a face to a feeling, kids learn how to identify and express their own emotions and the emotions of those around them.
Magnutto® Junior Make a Mood allows kids to use eyes, brows and mouth, to build over 2000 facial expressions. This helps children identify, understand and express emotions. Explore Emotions…Through play!
Children use thick, foam, low-strength, safe magnets to create facial expressions and represent a variety of emotions and feelings. The sturdy box opens to a magnetic easel and closes to store all the magnets when play is done. Multi lingual activity cards (English, Spanish, French) include samples questions for role play and to engage children in conversations about emotions, as well as a list of emotions and examples of facial expressions. Sample questions: “Have you felt that way?” “What do you do when you feel that way?”
- Includes 100+ magnets, two activity cards, and easel box.
- Sturdy easel box opens to a magnetic easel and closes to store all the magnets when play is done
- Educational role play suggested activities included
- Low strength, safe, thick foam magnets.
- Tested to the most stringent quality and safety standard
- Product Dimensions: 10.5″ x 8″ x 1.75″